Friday, March 10, 2006

Fellow Travelers

Fellow travelers
A collection of quotes from individuals I feel have made difference in my life.



Tom Fox...
Holding his family and those responsible for his death in the light. Please read from CPT:
http://www.cpt.org/Iraq/response/06-10-03statement.htm

I'm afraid his death makes this situation look more and more like El Salvador in the 1980s. See below:


Tom Fox was most probably killed by PRO-Occupation agents. That's what seems to be implied on the BBC tonight and what I have thought all along. [His body was found in a Shia stronghold; not a place where anti-US (Sunni/AlQueda) can move about with any ease, especially to dump his body.] There is no way anti-occupation forces benefit. Only those willing to frame them and intimidate other effective peace activists would advance their cause by killing him. Stay tuned... the Iraq Interior Ministry will emerge as the object of study. Perhaps it was the CIA's idea? Sound far fetched? Remember El Salvador?


3/11/2006

Albert Einstein:
"If I were not a Jew I would be a Quaker." And in an interview with Professor William
Hermanns, he said: "I cannot accept any concept of God based on the fear of life or the fear of death or blind faith. I cannot prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him I would be a liar." Einstein: the life and times by Ronald W. Clark, World Pub. Co. , NY, 1971, p. 622

3/11/2006

No comments: